- AODocs overview: choose an AODocs library
- AODocs security and compliance
- AODocs basic terms
- What is the AODocs storage account?
- What are permissions in AODocs?
- [video] What are the AODocs Team Folder and Secured Folder features?
The AODocs Smartbar
- What is the AODocs Smartbar?
- Install the AODocs Smartbar
- Install the AODocs WebDAV client
- Permissions required by the AODocs Smartbar
- Manage your AODocs Smartbar permissions
- AODocs Smartbar settings
Create Team Folders
Access your Team Folders and Secured Folders
Create files and folders in AODocs libraries
- Add files and folders to your Team Folders
- Add files and folders to your Secured Folder
- Create files from scratch in Team Folders and Secured Folders
- Create Microsoft Office files
- Create documents from emails in Team Folders and Secured Folders (in Gmail)
- Create documents from emails in Document Management libraries (in Gmail)
Manage your files — Basic actions
- Access Smartbar features in the Google Drive file preview
- Open and edit non-Google files
- [video] How to open and edit Microsoft Office files with AODocs?
- Rename files and folders in AODocs libraries
- Copy documents in your Secured Folder
- Copy your folder structure from Google Drive
Search for files
Manage your files — Advanced actions
- Display and edit file properties from Google Drive
- Perform workflow actions from Google Drive
- [video] How to manage properties and approve documents in Google Drive?
- Move documents from an AODocs library to a shared drive
- Move files or folders from shared drives to AODocs libraries
- Convert Microsoft Office files to Google files
Set permissions for users
- Manage permissions in your Team Folders
- Manage permissions in your Secured Folders
- Manage permissions with Google Groups
- Apply uniform permissions to all files and folders in your library
- Lock the folder structure in Secured Folders
- Prevent users from changing document permissions
The AODocs interface
- What is the AODocs homepage?
- What is the library homepage?
- What is an AODocs document?
- Understand the AODocs document interface
- Set your user preferences
- Use the navigation breadcrumb
Create AODocs libraries
Access your AODocs libraries
Create AODocs documents
- Create AODocs documents
- Create documents in Team Folders and Secured Folders
- Create documents in Document Management libraries
- Create documents by copy
- Create documents from a template
- Create documents from emails in Document Management libraries (in any email client)
Manage your documents — Basic actions
- Edit custom properties
- Share documents in your Document Management libraries
- Share documents and folders in your Secured Folders
- Rename documents and folders in libraries
- Duplicate documents within a library
- Move documents or folders to a different folder
Manage your attachments
- What are attachments?
- Preview attachments
- Upload non-Google attachments
- Download attachments
- Manage attachments in Document Management libraries
- Work with Google file attachments
Manage your documents — Advanced actions
Search for documents
Manage AODocs folders
Manage your account
Access the library administration interface
- Configure your library's general settings
- Define a URL for redirection
- Configure the home URL of your library
- Define a notification address
- Configure how properties and the time are displayed in workflow emails
- Customize your library homepage
Configure document classes
- What are document classes?
- Create and configure document classes
- Create and configure custom properties
- Organize custom properties in sections
- Configure help text for custom properties
- Configure data validation for custom properties
- Configure security settings in Document Management libraries
- Configure security settings in Secured Folders from AODocs
- Configure security settings in Team Folders from AODocs
- Configure inherited permissions in document classes
- Prevent users from overriding inherited permissions
- Prevent contributors from sharing documents
- What are categories?
- [video] How to create and configure categories?
- Create categories
- [video] How to configure category sublevels?
- Configure category sublevels
- Define category sublevels with a CSV file
Configure and manage workflows
- What are workflows?
- Step 1: Assessment of your business need
- Step 2: Create workflow states
- Step 3: Add workflow transitions
- Step 4: Create workflow email templates
- Step 5: Configure workflow emails
Check-out / Check-in and version control
AODocs email management
Manage deleted documents
Export documents or folders from AODocs
Manage AODocs extensions
- Deploy the AODocs Smartbar to your domain
- Deploy the UFO client to your domain
- Configure the default lock duration on your domain for files opened with UFO
- Which proxies does UFO support?
- Deploy AODocs extensions to your domain
- Deploy AODocs extensions on your domain with Cloud Policies
Technical details and performance recommendations
- Recommended limits in AODocs
- Behavior of AODocs with Google Drive File Stream
- Google Chrome usage recommendations
- Google Drive performance recommendations
- Firewall and proxy configuration recommendations
- What is the lost+found folder?
- Access the domain administration
- Overview of the domain administration homepage
- Manage AODocs super administrators
- Manage library creators
- Manage storage accounts
- Redirect permission requests to library administrators
Manage your subscription and licenses
Manage third party access
Universal File Opener (UFO) 🚀
- What is the Universal File Opener (UFO)?
- Install the Universal File Opener (UFO) 👽
- Permissions required by the Universal File Opener (UFO)
- UFO: Open and edit non-Google files in Google Drive
- UFO: Open and edit non-Google attachments in AODocs
- UFO: View locked files in Google Drive
- What are bookmarklets?
- Use AODocs bookmarklet: Audit Log
- Use AODocs bookmarklet: Batch Actions
- Use AODocs bookmarklet: Document Export
- Use AODocs bookmarklet: Metadata Copy
- Use AODocs bookmarklet: Permission Export
AODocs AwesomeTable connector
- What is Bulk Updater?
- Bulk Updater: Permissions
- Bulk Updater: Configure and run your export
- Bulk Updater: View your exports
- Refresh the data in your exported spreadsheet
- Bulk Updater: Edit the properties of your AODocs documents in your Spreadsheet
Forms to AODocs add-on
AODocs Retention Module
- What is the AODocs Retention Module?
- What happens when you use retention in AODocs libraries?
- Install the AODocs Retention App and Module
- Create and configure your retention schedules
- Manage your retention schedules
- Assign retention schedules to AODocs libraries
AODocs V51 Release notes
AODocs V50 Release notes
AODocs V49 Release notes
AODocs V48 Release notes
AODocs V47 Release notes
AODocs V46 Release notes
AODocs Smartbar V14 Release notes
AODocs Smartbar V13 Release notes
AODocs Smartbar V12 Release notes
AODocs Smartbar V11 Release notes
AODocs Smartbar V10 Release notes
AODocs Smartbar V9.0 Release notes