- AODocs overview: choose an AODocs library
- AODocs security and compliance
- AODocs basic terms
- What is the AODocs storage account?
- What are permissions in AODocs?
- [video] What are the AODocs Team Folder features?
The AODocs Smartbar
- What is the AODocs Smartbar?
- Install the AODocs Smartbar
- Install the AODocs WebDAV client
- Permissions required by the AODocs Smartbar
- Manage your AODocs Smartbar permissions
- AODocs Smartbar settings
Create Team Folders
Access your Team Folders and Secured Folders
Create files and folders in AODocs libraries
- Create files from scratch in Team Folders and Secured Folders
- Create Microsoft Office files
- Add files and folders to your Team Folder
- Add files and folders to your Secured Folder
- Create documents from emails in Team Folders and Secured Folders (in Gmail)
- Create documents from emails in Document Management libraries (in Gmail)
Manage your files — Basic actions
- Access Smartbar features in the Google Drive file preview
- Open and edit non-Google files
- [video] How to open and edit Microsoft Office files with AODocs?
- Rename files and folders
- Copy documents in your Secured Folder
- Copy your folder structure from Google Drive
Share your files and folders
Search for files
Manage your files — Advanced actions
- Display and edit file properties from Google Drive
- Perform workflow actions from Google Drive
- [video] How to manage properties and approve documents in Google Drive?
- Move documents from an AODocs library to a Team Drive
- Move files or folders from Team Drives to AODocs libraries
- Convert Microsoft Office files to Google files
Set permissions for users
Manage Secured Folders and Team Folders
- Migrate from Google Drive folders to an AODocs library
- Import folders from Google Drive in a Secured Folder or Team Folder
- [video] How to recover deleted files and prevent document deletion in Team Folders?
- Display, restore or delete files from the trash
- Manage the retention period of deleted files
- Configure custom properties from Google Drive
The AODocs interface
Create AODocs libraries
Access your AODocs libraries
Create AODocs documents
- Create AODocs documents
- Create documents in Team Folders and Secured Folders
- Create documents in Document Management libraries
- Create documents from a template
- Create documents from emails in Document Management libraries (in any email client)
- Create documents from emails in Team Folders and Secured Folders (in any email client)
Manage your documents — Basic actions
Manage your attachments
- What are attachments?
- Preview attachments
- Upload non-Google attachments
- Download attachments
- Manage attachments in Document Management libraries
- Work with Google file attachments
Manage your documents — Advanced actions
Search for documents
Manage AODocs folders
Manage your account
Access the library administration interface
- Configure your library's general settings
- Configure the home URL of your library
- Define a URL for redirection
- Define a notification address
- Configure how properties and the time are displayed in workflow emails
- Customize your library homepage
Configure document classes
- What are document classes?
- Create and configure document classes
- [video] How to control who can create documents?
- Manage document creators
- [video] How to prevent editors from sharing documents?
- Restrict users from overriding inherited permissions
- What are categories?
- [video] How to create and configure categories?
- Create categories
- [video] How to configure category sublevels?
- Configure a category hierarchy
- Define a category hierarchy with a CSV file
Configure and manage workflows
- What are workflows?
- Step 1: Assessment of your business need
- Step 2: Configuration — Create workflow states
- Step 3: Configuration — Add workflow transitions
- Step 4: Configuration — Configure workflow notifications
- Step 5: Configuration — Set workflow permissions
Check-out / Check-in
AODocs email management
Manage deleted documents
Export documents or folders from AODocs
Manage AODocs extensions
Technical details and performance recommendations
- Recommended limits in AODocs
- Behavior of AODocs with Google Drive File Stream
- Google Chrome usage recommendations
- Google Drive performance recommendations
- Firewall and proxy configuration recommendations
- What is the lost+found folder?
- Access the domain administration options
- Overview of the domain administration homepage
- Manage AODocs super administrators
- Manage library creators
- Manage storage accounts
- Redirect permission requests to library administrators
Manage your subscription and licenses
Manage third party access
Universal File Opener (UFO) 🚀
- What are bookmarklets?
- Use AODocs bookmarklet: Audit Log
- Use AODocs bookmarklet: Batch Actions
- Use AODocs bookmarklet: Document Export
- Use AODocs bookmarklet: Metadata Copy
- Use AODocs bookmarklet: Permission Export
AODocs AwesomeTable connector
Forms to AODocs add-on
AODocs Retention Module
- What is the AODocs Retention Module?
- What happens when you use retention in AODocs libraries?
- Install the AODocs Retention App and Module
- Create and configure your retention schedules
- Manage your retention schedules
- Assign retention schedules to AODocs libraries
AODocs V49 Release notes
AODocs V48 Release notes
AODocs V47 Release notes
AODocs V46 Release notes
AODocs V45 Release notes
AODocs V44 Release notes
AODocs Smartbar V10 Release notes
AODocs Smartbar V9.0 Release notes
AODocs Smartbar V8.0 Release notes
AODocs Smartbar V7.0 Release notes
AODocs Smartbar V6.2 Release notes
AODocs Smartbar V6.1 Release notes