The AODocs mobile app is a mobile application that brings AODocs features directly into your mobile device.
This article explains how to:
|Open documents in the mobile app|
|Understand the document page|
|Preview and edit your attachments|
Open documents in the mobile app
Understand the document page
The mobile version of the document page opens and you can browse the available sections in your document.
Note: In the AODocs mobile app:
– empty sections are not displayed
– if you open a draft document, a banner indicates who checked it out and when
– if you have a pending workflow action on the document, the Workflow button is displayed in the Workflow section – learn more: Perform workflow actions.
– the document description opens on the description page
– you can't edit the document description
– You can expand and collapse the sections by pressing their name.
– To refresh the page, scroll to the top of the document and swipe down. You can do the same to refresh your list of libraries, list of documents in a view, and list of pending workflow tasks.
– Press the Back button to navigate back to the view, folder, document search or list of documents in a workflow state you were browsing.
A document page with all sections available
If your document has related items, you can press the name of a related document to view its details. Learn more: Configure relations.
Preview and edit your attachments
1. In the Attachment section of the document page, select the attachment you want to preview.
2. Select the required option:
- To preview Google files: select the corresponding Google app
- To preview non-Google files, select:
- the Google Drive app
- your browser
Note: You must be signed in to your browser with your AODocs user account. Learn more: AODocs mobile: Known limitations.
Google document with corresponding Google app installed
If you have edit permission on the attachment you can edit the file and save your changes.