|Send your Google form|
|Collect the response in AODocs|
Send your Google form
1. Press Send on your Google form. The Send form pop-up opens.
2. In the To field, enter one or more email addresses separated by commas.
3. If required, you can edit the subject and message of your email.
4. Press Send.
5. The email recipient opens the email and follows the link to the form. They then fill in the form and submit.
Collect the responses in AODocs
When the form has been filled out and submitted, you can collect the responses in AODocs.
Open your library and access the newly created document.
In your AODocs document:
- if you didn't include a field named "Title" on your Google form, the default title of the AODocs document is the title of your Google form followed by the date and time of submission
- the properties you mapped between your AODocs library and the Google form are filled with the responses of the person who filled in the form
- if one or more files were uploaded to the form, they become attachments of the document