Libraries are document containers. A library is associated with a single storage account that owns all the documents of your library. Each library has its own specific configuration.
In AODocs, you can create a library from scratch. You'll create a blank library without any pre-existing configuration.
Important: Only library creators can create a new library. This role is defined and managed at the domain level by the by super administrators. Learn more: Manage library creators.
To create a new library from scratch:
2. Press the Create library button.
2. The Create library panel opens. Under Library types, select the type of library you want to create. A description of the library type appears in the central panel. Tutorials are available.
3. Press the Create library button in the top right of the Create library panel.
4. In the library creation pop-up, enter the name of your new library.
Note: The library name can contain any characters (including special characters) but it must be unique. Two libraries can't have the same name.
5. Select a storage account for your new library.
Note: If you have only one storage account configured on your domain, it is selected by default. If several storage accounts have been configured, select the storage account you want to assign to this library from the list of available storage accounts. Learn more: The AODocs storage account
6. Press Create Library.
Your library is now created.
For Document Management libraries and Secured Folders, you are redirected to the homepage of your library in the AODocs user interface. For Team Folders, you are redirected to the root folder of your library in the Google Drive Interface.
You can then switch between the AODocs interface and Google Drive.
Once the library is created, the library creator receives an email to confirm that the library has been created.
7. Start configuring your library.
On the library homepage, you can find several links to help you get started and configure your library. Learn more: