This article is for developers with a full understanding of how to work with our API.
Important note about the API explorer:
When you follow the link we provide to the API explorer, you'll see a red warning.
The API itself is not deprecated. It's the Google API explorer that is deprecated. All the processes described in our API articles function correctly and safely if you use this Google API explorer.
This article is for AODocs super administrators. It describes how to use the API to list all licensed users on your AODocs domain.
1. As an AODocs super administrator, follow one of these links to the AODocs API:
- US instance:
- EU instance:
Note: Dedicated instances have their own URLs. Learn more: What are AODocs instances?
Learn more: What are AODocs instances?
2. Enter your domain name.
3. Click Use fields editor next to fields.
- To restrict the results to show relevant information, select email and name in the LicensedUserList drop-down list.
- If you have more than 50 licensed users on your domain, select nextPageToken. Alternatively, you can enter the required number of results per page in the limit field.
4. Click Authorize and execute.
The response is displayed in the lower part of the screen. The results are paginated: by default 50 results are shown per page. To display the next page:
- Copy the
nextPageToken. Make sure you don't select the quotes around the token.
- Paste the token into the pageToken field. Make sure you don't use the nextPageToken field.
- Click Execute. The next 50 results are shown.
Note: A new
nextPageToken is generated each time you display a new page. Make sure you use the new token each time.