Libraries are document containers. A Team Folder library is associated with a single AODocs storage account that owns all the documents in the library. Each library has its own specific configuration.
A Team Folder is integrated in Google Drive. You can create Team Folders in Google Drive and the AODocs interface. Learn more: Create libraries in AODocs.
– After installing AODocs only super administrators can create libraries.
– You must be a library creator to create Team Folders. This role is defined and managed at the domain level by AODocs super administrators. Learn more: Manage library creators.
– You must be a Google user to create Team Folders. Microsoft users can't create Team Folders.
1. In Google Drive, open the library picker.
2. At the bottom of the drop-down menu, select New Team Folder.
3. In the New AODocs library dialog, enter the name of your new Team Folder.
Note: The library name can contain any kind of character (including special characters) but it must be unique. Two libraries can't have the same name.
4. Select the AODocs storage account for your Team Folder.
– If only one AODocs storage account is configured on your domain, it's selected by default.
– If several AODocs storage accounts have been configured, select the AODocs storage account you want to assign to this library from the list. This list includes only AODocs storage accounts for which the current user is included in the availability setting.
5. Click Create. A success message appears when the library is created.
6. To access your Team Folder:
- click the link in the success message
- use the library picker
- go to your My Drive
You're now ready to start using your Team Folder. Learn more: Next steps with your first Team Folder.