The Batch Actions bookmarklet lets you open, view or download a set of attachments from your library. You can open, view or download several attachments in one go.
– You can't use bookmarklets with new views. Switch to legacy views.
– You can download attachments in bulk directly from the AODocs interface, in new views. Learn more: Download attachments in bulk.
Support pages and permissions
To run the bookmarklet, you must be at least a viewer of the library. You can launch the bookmarklet from:
- a legacy view in a library
- a document page
Run Batch Actions
1. After installing the Batch Action bookmarklet, go to a legacy view or a document page where you have reader permissions.
2. Click Batch Action in your bookmark bar.
3. The Batch Action pop up appears, listing all the attachments per document in your library. Select the checkboxes to the right of the required attachments.
4. Select whether to:
- download the selected attachments as a zip file
- open all the selected attachments in a single tab
- open all the selected attachments in multiple tabs
– The Open in multiple tabs feature doesn't work if your dialog blocker is activated.
– When using Batch Action in a legacy view, only the documents in the displayed legacy view appear. As the display options in AODocs are 20, 50 or 100 documents per page, you can only select attachments from a maximum of 100 documents.