Migrate for AODocs is a tool that allows you to migrate files and folders into your AODocs libraries.
Important: Migrate for AODocs is currently available for our service teams only. For EAP access, contact email@example.com.
This article describes how to configure migrations from Lotus Notes.
Note: Before running a migration from Lotus Notes, you must export your data from Lotus Notes. A local folder is created, which you then import into AODocs using Migrate for AODocs.
1. Access advanced mode and choose to create a Lotus Notes migration. The configuration screen opens.
2. Enter the local path of the Lotus Notes folder you want to export. The list of forms in your selected folder is displayed, with the number of documents in each form.
Note: Forms in Lotus Notes are the equivalent to document classes in AODocs.
3. If required, select the forms you want to export. By default, no forms are selected and they are all exported.
Tip: If you have a long list, you can enter text in the Name field to filter your list.
4. Press Next.
5. Fill in the common options for migrations under Configure the source, then press Next.
6. Fill in the common options for migrations under Define target options, then press Next.
7. Fill in the common options for migrations under Wrap-up.
You're now ready to run your migration.