Administrators can add custom features to their libraries using custom scripts.
If you need guidance to configure and implement your custom scripts, the AODocs Service Team would be happy to help you organize a design workshop and find solutions to automate your processes.
Contact your personal Sales Representative or send an email to email@example.com.
To create a new custom script:
1. Open the library administration interface and select Custom scripts.
2. Press <Add new value> and name your script.
3. Select the custom script type:
Viewer Action: custom script that can be executed by clicking a link in the Custom actions menu in documents.
Learn more: Configure custom actions for document classes
Workflow Transition Action: custom script that can be executed when entering or leaving a workflow state.
Learn more: Configure custom actions for workflows
Update Action: custom script that is executed when a document is created or updated.
Note: Edits on attachments don't trigger the update action.
- Relation Render Action: custom script used to hide or display related documents.
- Relation Filter: custom script used to filter the list of documents that can be added as related documents.
4. Press the name of your custom script to configure it. You can edit the name of your script only.
Note: You can't change the type of an existing script.