- What do I need to install AODocs?
You need to be a G Suite Customer (Basic, Business, Enterprise, Edu or Government).
- Do you have Terms of Service?
Yes, they are available here: https://www.aodocs.com/terms-of-service.
- Do you have SLAs?
Yes, they are available here: https://www.aodocs.com/sla.
- Do you have Technical support guidelines?
Yes, they are available here: https://www.aodocs.com/technical-support-guidelines/
- How much does AODocs cost?
Team Folder License price per user per year
Document Management License price per user per year
- How can I purchase AODocs licenses?
You can pay online with your credit card or contact our Sales team for other means of payment.
- Can I try AODocs before I buy?
You sure can — your first 14 days come fully loaded with all our AODocs Document Management offer.
- How do I figure out how many licenses I need?
One license per AODocs user. If you want to access a document on AODocs, you need to have a license. A license is assigned to a user when a user access a document managed by AODocs. Licenses are shared between all libraries of your domain.
- Are external users counted in the AODocs licences ?
Yes, they are counted when they access a document in a technical point of vue. In a commercial point of vue, we don’t wait for them to access a document managed by AODocs.
- I need help configuring AODocs, who shall I contact?
Our team of deployment experts are available to guide you to get the best out of AODocs. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have an issue with AODocs, who shall I contact?
Our support team is here for that, and you are at the right place. Simply contact them by clicking on “Submit a request” button on the top of this page.
- What's your cancellation policy?
Our goal is to make you happy. You can cancel at any time and won't be billed for subsequent months. No hard feelings.
- Where can we find case studies?
The following case studies are available from our website, under the customers section :
- Grupo WRR;
- Do you meet any compliance standards?
AODocs passed SSAE 16 SOC 2 certification.
- SSAE 16 is an auditing standard that not only verifies controls and processes, but also requires a written report regarding the design and operating effectiveness of the controls being reviewed. The resulting SOC 2 report is one of the gold standards of security for cloud technologies;
- AODocs helps many organizations comply with regulations and standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSMS, OHSAS and others. Now with our SOC 2 certification, customers have one more reason to trust AODocs with business critical documents.
- Where will my data/content be stored?
Files are stored in Google Drive and remains in your Google Drive domain.
Properties and configuration are stored in AODocs, hosted on Google App Engine.