AODocs super administrators have access to all the libraries of the domain. They can execute the same operations as administrators but they can't see attachments if they aren't declared in the document permissions.
– AODocs super administrators can be Google users or Microsoft users.
– Only super administrators can access the domain administration homepage and grant other users super administrator access.
As an AODocs super administrator, you can:
Automatically generated table of contents
Access the super administrators settings page
1. Access the domain administration.
2. Select Domain roles.
Edit the Google Workspace super admin account
Note: This concerns Google Workspace customers only.
By default, the Google Workspace super admin account displayed is the user who installed AODocs. You can edit it and select another Google Workspace super admin.
Important: The Google Workspace super admin is updated every 24 hours. Your changes will be effective after this time.
1. Press the edit button.
2. Enter the email of the new Google Workspace super admin.
3. Press Save.
Manage the super administrators list
You can choose between these options:
- Manually add or remove AODocs super administrators: You can manage the list of AODocs super administrators manually.
- Use the Google Workspace super admin list: This is the default option. It lets you replace the list of AODocs super administrators by the list of Google Workspace super admins. If you aren't a Google Workspace super admin, you will no longer be an AODocs super administrator (within 24 hours).
Add AODocs super administrators
You can add allowlisted users from the AODocs domain as super administrators.
Learn more: Manage external users
1. Under Settings, select Manually add or remove AODocs super administrators.
2. Press the add button.
3. Enter the email of the new super administrator.
– You can add individual email addresses only, not groups.
– You can enter several email addresses at the same time.
4. Press Save.
Remove AODocs super administrators
1. In the Super administrators list, select the super administrator to remove.
Note: You can search for a super administrator by pressing the search button.
2. Press the trash button.
3. Press Confirm.