AODocs super administrators have access to all the libraries of the domain. They can execute the same operations than administrators but they can not see the attachments if they are not declared in the document permissions. The super administrators can access the domain administration pages.
As an AODocs super administrator, you can:
|Access the Domain roles section|
|Edit the G Suite super administrator account|
|Manage super administrators list|
|Add an AODocs super administrator|
|Remove an AODocs super administrator|
Access the super administrators settings page
1. Go to the domain administration.
2. Click on “Domain roles” in the left menu.
Edit the G Suite super administrator
By default, the displayed G Suite super administrator account is the user who installed AODocs. You can edit it and select an another G Suite super administrator.
- The G Suite super administrator is updated every 24 hours. Your changes will be effective after this delay.
1. Click the “Edit” icon.
2. Enter the email of the new G Suite super administrator.
3. Click “Save”.
Manage the super administrators list
You can choose between these following options:
- “Manually add or remove AODocs super administrators”: You can manage manually the AODocs super administrators list.
- “Use the G Suite super administrator list”: By default, this option is checked. This option allows to replace the AODocs super administrators list by the G Suite super administrators list. If you are not a G Suite super administrator, you will no longer be an AODocs super administrator (in the coming 24h).
Add an AODocs super administrator
You can add whitelisted users from the AODocs domain as super administrators.
Learn more here: Manage external users
1. Select the “Manually add or remove AODocs super administrators” option.
2. Click the “+” icon.
Adding a new super administrator
3. Enter the email of the new super administrator.
Note: You can add as many super administrators as you want by clicking the “ADD” button.
4. Click “Save”.
Remove an AODocs super administrator
1. In the “Super administrators” list, select the super administrator to remove.
Note: You can search for a super administrator by clicking the “Search” icon.
Removing an AODocs super administrator
2. Click the “Remove” icon.
3. Click “Confirm”.