AODocs automatically records all actions performed by end-users and administrators at the library level, such as creating a class or deleting a library. These actions are recorded in the library audit log.
As a library administrator or super administrator, you can access the audit log.
Note: Super administrators also have access to the domain audit log.
2. Select Audit log.
The audit log is displayed. It contains these columns:
- Scope: the general functional area of the event such as user event, or administration event
- Type: the type of event
- Date: the timestamp of the event
- User: the email address of the user who is responsible for the event
- Id: the ID on which the action was made, for example, a user's email address, a document ID, a folder ID or a library ID
- Message: additional information attached to the event
3. To filter the audit log, use the filters at the top of the page. You can filter by:
- the scope of the event
- the type of event
- the user who created the event
- the ID, for example, document ID, library ID or a user's email address
4. To list logs between two timestamps, fill in the From and To date and time fields.
Note: When you use multiple criteria, they are combined so only audit log events matching all the selected criteria are displayed.