Configure document classes
Find out how to create and configure document classes and metadata (properties). Learn how to configure data validation and help text for custom properties and create document templates.
- What are document classes?
- Create and configure document classes
- Create and configure custom properties
- Organize custom properties in sections
- Create and configure calculated properties
- Getting started with formulas for calculated properties
- Calculated properties: add entity references to your formulas
- Configure help text for custom properties
- Configure data validation for custom properties
- Manage the display of AODocs documents
- Configure folders in your document class
- Create and configure document templates
- Manage your document templates
- Manage document creators