Configure document classes
Find out how to create and configure document classes and metadata (properties). Learn to configure data validation and help text for custom properties, apply inherited permissions on document classes, and create document templates.
- What are document classes?
- Create and configure document classes
- Configure custom properties
- Configure help text for custom properties
- Manage the display of AODocs documents
- Configure document templates
- Manage document creators
- [video] How to control who can create documents?
- Configure inherited permissions on document classes
- Prevent users from overriding inherited permissions
- [video] How to prevent editors from sharing documents?
- Prevent users from deleting documents and folders
- Force version names of documents to be numbers
- Configure data validation for custom properties