The AODocs mobile app is a mobile application that brings AODocs features directly into your mobile device. As an AODocs user, you can install the app on Android and iOS devices.
Learn more about which versions of Android and iOS the AODocs mobile app supports.
Note: You need to have an active AODocs licence to use the app.
1. Select the required option:
- On your iOS device: scan this QR code to open the AODocs mobile app in the App Store
- On your Android device: scan this QR code to open the AODocs mobile app in the Google Play Store
Note: If you have a work profile set up on your Android device and you want to group the AODocs mobile app with your other work apps, open the AODocs mobile app in the Google Play Store dedicated to your work profile. Learn more: Using Google Play in your organization.
2. Click Install.
3. Open the app.
4. The first time you use the app, click Sign in using QR code and follow the instructions.
Learn more about AODocs instances.
5. Sign in using the Google or Microsoft account you use to access AODocs.
After signing in, if you close the app and reopen it, you are automatically connected using the last account you signed in with and the last instance you used.
If you sign out, click the Google button or the Microsoft button and follow the sign in process again.
Tip: Click the globe button in the top right to find out which instance you're using and, if required, switch instances.