When you open a library in AODocs, the library homepage opens if you're in:
- a Team Folder library or a Secured Folder library with more than one view
- a Document Management library
- If you're in Team Folder or a Secured Folder with only view, the library opens on the view.
- To navigate to the homepage of your library, press the library name in the breadcrumb in the library header.
The library homepage has the following elements:
Header: this is always displayed when you navigate in the library. From left to right it contains:
- Breadcrumb, which shows the path of your current location. Learn more: Use the navigation breadcrumbs.
- Help menu to access the AODocs documentation, contact the AODocs support or consult the AODocs status page.
- User menu to switch between accounts and domains, enable or disable the beta editor and logout from AODocs and your G Suite session.
- Administration menu where library administrators and super administrators can access the Library administration, Library security and Import status. Learn more: What is the library administration? and Review the document import operations.
Note: Only super administrators can access the Import Status menu.
- AODocs search bar: use the search bar to find documents you have access to.
- New button: use this button to create a new document in the library. Learn more: Create documents in Document Management libraries.
- List of views: these display the views of the library, configured by the library administrator. Learn more: What are views?
- List of workflow tasks: these are displayed only when your library has been configured with a workflow. It displays the number of documents where you have a pending workflow action for each workflow state. Learn more: Browse the workflow tasks.
- Description: this can be customized by library administrators with text and images to describe your library. Learn more: Customize your library homepage.
- Recent activity section: this displays an activity log of the library, such as creation and update of documents and workflow actions. A maximum of 10 activities are listed. When there are more activities than the listed ones, a link Show next events appears. You can view more activities from the audit log. Learn more: View the library audit log.
Note: In the Recent activity section, users can see only the events on documents they have access to.