On the domain administration homepage, you can configure and manage domain-level settings.
Important: AODocs domain administration homepage is available to:
– AODocs super administrators
– users with granular domain roles, who have permissions-based access to a restricted set of domain administration features
The domain administration homepage has three parts:
Automatically generated table of contents
The domain administration menu and the home button
The domain administration options are available from the menu and from the domain administration homepage.
- The Menu button expands the domain administration menu. From the expanded view you can open the submenus for Domain roles and External access.
- The Home button lets you access the domain administration homepage.
The domain administration options
- Licensing: lets you manage user licenses and your AODocs subscription plan.
Learn more: Manage user licenses, Manage your AODocs subscription
- Domain roles: lets you add and delete super administrators and library creators.
Learn more: Manage AODocs super administrators, Manage library creators
- External access: lets you add and manage domains, users and Google Groups in your allowlists.
Learn more: Manage external domains, Manage external users
- Library management: lets you delete libraries.
Learn more: Manage your libraries
- Storage: lets you manage the default and additional storage accounts in your domain.
Learn more: Manage storage accounts
- Audit log: lets you track actions performed in your domain and export them.
Learn more: Manage the domain audit log
- Third party access: lets you create and to delete security codes.
Learn more: Manage security codes
- Help and support: lets you customize the URLs for your documentation and support.
Learn more: Customize your documentation and support URLs.
Note: If you have access to the domain administration because you have been allocated granular domain roles, you will only see the features for which you have permission. Learn more: Access the domain administration with granular domain administration permissions.
The account section
This section is available from all sections of the domain administration.
- The domain administration name lets you access the AODocs homepage.
- The help button lets you access:
Note: The links to the AODocs Knowledge Base and Support from this menu are not customizable. Learn more: Customize your documentation and support URLs.
- The account button displays your name and your email address