AODocs automatically records all actions performed by end users and administrators at the library level, such as creating a class or deleting a library. These actions are recorded in the library audit log.
As a library administrator or super administrator, you can access the audit log.
Note: Super administrators also have access to the domain audit log.
2. Select Audit log in the left panel.
The audit log is displayed. It contains these columns:
- Scope: the general functional area of the event such as user event, or administration event
- Type: the type of event
- Date: the timestamp of the event
- User: the email address of the user who is responsible for the event
- Id: the ID on which the action was made, for example, a user's email address, a document ID, a folder ID or a library ID
- Message: additional information attached to the event
3. Use the filters at the top of the page to filter the audit log, you can filter by:
- the scope of the event
- the type of event
- the user who created the event
- the ID, for example, document ID, library ID or a user's email address
4. To list logs between two timestamps, fill in the From and To date and time fields.
Note: When you use multiple criteria, they are combined so only audit log events matching all the selected criteria are displayed.
This video shows how to use filters in the audit log: