All libraries have a homepage. When you create a new library, its homepage has standard text and information. Library administrators can customize library homepages.
Learn more: What is the library homepage?
To customize your library homepage:
2. Select General settings.
3. To change the name of the library, edit the Title field.
4. To add a logo for the library, under Logo Image, you can:
- enter a URL
- upload a file from your computer
- drag and drop a file into the Drop files here field
5. Scroll down to view the Welcome message section.
6. Add a welcome message. This can be a description of the library, including:
- embedded external content with iframes
Tips: To start from well-designed examples, you can create a library from a template.
7. Press Save at the top of the page after making your changes.
You can see your changes on the library homepage.
This video shows how to customize different elements of your library homepage: