On the domain administration homepage, you can configure and manage domain-level settings.
The AODocs domain administration homepage is available only to AODocs super administrators.
The domain administration homepage has three parts:
|The domain administration menu|
|The domain administration options|
|The account section|
The domain administration menu
- The Menu button expands the domain administration menu. From the expanded view you can open the submenus for Domain roles and External access.
- The Home button allows you to access the domain administration homepage.
- The domain administration options are available from the menu and from the domain administration homepage.
The domain administration options
Licensing: allows you to manage user licenses and your AODocs subscription plan.
Learn more: Manage user licenses, Manage your AODocs subscription
Domain roles: allows you to add and delete super administrators and library creators.
Learn more: Manage super administrators, Manage library creators
External access: allows you to add and manage domains, users and Google Groups in your whitelists.
Learn more: Manage external domains, Manage external users
Library management: allows you to delete libraries.
Learn more: Manage libraries
Storage: allows you to manage the default and additional storage accounts on your domain.
Learn more: Manage storage accounts
Audit log: allows you to track actions performed on your domain and export them.
Learn more: Manage domain audit log
Third party access: allows you to create and to delete security codes.
Learn more: Manage security codes
- Help & Support: allows you to customize the Help and Support URLs with your own documentation.
The account section
This section is available from all sections of the domain administration.
- The domain administration name: access the AODocs homepage by pressing the domain administration name.
- The help button: access the documentation for the section you are editing
- The account button: display your name and your email address