Library creators are a set of users defined by the AODocs super administrators to create AODocs libraries from the AODocs user interface.
– Library creators are not necessarily AODocs super administrators.
– AODocs super administrators can always create libraries; there is no need to add them to the list of library creators.
– Only super administrators can delete libraries. Learn more: Manage your libraries.
As an AODocs super administrator, you can:
|Access the library creators page|
|Select who can create libraries|
|Add library creators|
|Remove library creators|
Access the library creators page
1. Go to the domain administration.
2. Select Domain roles.
3. Select Library creators.
Select who can create libraries
You can choose between these options:
- Only AODocs super administrators
You can manage AODocs super administrators under Domain roles > Super administrators.
Note: In addition to AODocs super administrators, an individual user or group given the right to select a storage account can also create libraries – learn more: Create a storage account (Only for option).
- Only specific users and groups from the following list
You can add users and groups as library creators.
Note: In addition to the specified users, the following users can also create libraries:
– AODocs super administrators
– an individual user or group given the right to select a storage account – learn more: Create a storage account (Only for option)
- Any user
All users (including whitelisted users) who have access to the AODocs domain can create libraries. By default, this option is selected.
Note: When a user creates a library, they become the library's first administrator.
Add library creators
1. Select the Only specific users and groups from the following list option.
2. Press Save. The list of library creators is displayed.
3. Press the Add button.
4. Enter the email of the new library creator.
Note: You can add as many library creators as you want.
5. Press Save.
Tip: You can also add whitelisted users to the library creators. Learn more: Manage external users.
Remove library creators
1. In the list of library creators, select the library creator to remove.
Note: You can search for a user using the Search button.
2. Press the trash button.
3. Press Confirm.