In AODocs, your documents are stored in one or more libraries. Each library has its own configuration and lets you do specific actions on the documents. Learn more: AODocs overview: choose an AODocs library.
You can access your libraries from the AODocs homepage. This article explains how to:
Automatically generated table of contents
Access the AODocs homepage
To access the AODocs homepage from anywhere in AODocs, click the white AODocs logo in the top left corner of the page.
Note: As a Google user, if you access AODocs through the Google app launcher, the AODocs library home page opens directly.
Navigate through the AODocs homepage
On the AODocs homepage you can:
- browse through your libraries
- search for libraries using keywords
- search for documents across your libraries
- filter your libraries:
- display libraries in which you have pending workflow tasks
- sort your list of libraries
- open a library
- create a library – learn more:
From the Help menu, you can select:
- Knowledge Base: to access the AODocs Knowledge Base or your company's specific documentation if your AODocs super administrator has customized the documentation URL.
- Support: to access AODocs support or your company's specific support URL if your AODocs super administrator has customized the support URL.
- Status page: to access the AODocs status page, which displays the current status of the AODocs services and the history of past service disruptions. On the status page you can also subscribe to service status alerts.
- About: to access information about the current version of AODocs
From the user menu, you can: