AODocs allows users from different G Suite domains to collaborate on the same library. This situation may arise when, for example, clients and suppliers need to exchange documents and use AODocs as a collaborative platform.
Note: G Suite administrators can globally disable external sharing of Google Drive documents in your domain or organizational unit. In such cases, AODocs can't override this setting and AODocs can't share Google Drive documents with users outside your G Suite domain.
In the following examples, we look at the user email@example.com, who can access AODocs libraries from both:
- his own domain: demo.aodocs.com
- an external domain: altirnao.com
If you're using AODocs on different domains, you can switch between them after signing in to AODocs.
1. Select your user name and then Switch domain.
2. In the Select domain pop-up, select the domain you want to use and press Switch domain.
3. You are redirected to the AODocs homepage on the domain selected.
Note: When you are using AODocs on an external domain, the domain you're using is displayed next to your account.
User Bob from demo.aodocs.com connected to AODocs on altirnao.com