Libraries are document containers. A library is associated with a single storage account that owns all the documents of your library. Each library has its own specific configuration.
In AODocs, you can create a library from scratch. You'll create a blank library without any pre-existing configuration.
Important: The following users can create libraries:
– users defined as library creators at the domain level; learn more: Manage library creators
– AODocs super adminisrators
– an individual user or group given the right to select a storage account; learn more: Create a storage account (Only for option)
To create a new library from scratch:
1. Access the AODocs homepage.
2. Press the Create library button.
3. The Create library panel opens. The three types of AODocs library are listed, each with a description. You can press Learn more to access tutorials.
4. Press Create in one of the boxes.
5. In the library creation pop-up, enter the name of your new library.
Note: The library name:
– can contain any characters, including special characters
– must be unique; two libraries in your domain can't have the same name
6. Select a storage account for your new library.
– If only one storage account is configured on your domain, it's selected by default.
– If more than one storage account is configured, AODocs prompts you to select from the list of available accounts. This list includes only storage accounts for which the current user is included in the availability setting.
7. Press Create Library.
Your library is now created. For Document Management libraries and Secured Folders, you are redirected to the homepage of your library in the AODocs user interface. For Team Folders, you are redirected to the root folder of your library in the Google Drive Interface.
You can then switch between the AODocs interface and Google Drive.
Once the library is created, the library creator receives an email to confirm that the library has been created.
8. Start configuring your library.
Learn more about how to get started and configure your library: