Dear AMT users,
We're happy to announce the release of AODocs Migration Tool version 32.
This main focus of this release is the Sharepoint Online migration support ! but there are several other improvements and bug fixes.
- You can now use AMT to migrate from Sharepoint Online to AODocs.
- When exporting from Sharepoint, you can force AMT to skip files that failed to export.
- AMT no longer ignores custom fields named "State".
- You can now specify the domain used for a migration. By default, the domain you last used is applied.
- Absolute paths in configuration files are now resolved to relative paths.
- Error reporting has been improved.
Special characters are now handled correctly.
When exporting from Sharepoint, you can execute a dry-run of your export.
When exporting with Sharepoint, you receive a single notification that the connection is established.