In the domain administration homepage, you can configure and manage domain-level settings.
Important: The AODocs domain administration homepage is available only to AODocs super administrators.
|Access the domain administration|
|From the end-user interface|
|From the library administration|
|From Google Drive|
|Overview of the domain administration homepage|
Access the domain administration
From the end-user interface
From the library administration
1. Open a library.
2. Open the Administration menu.
3. Select Library administration.
4. At the top right, select Domain administration.
From Google Drive
To complete these steps you must have the Smartbar extension installed. Learn more: Install the AODocs Smartbar.
1. From Google Drive, open the AODocs settings menu.
2. Select Domain administration. The Domain administration opens in the AODocs interface.
Overview of the domain administration homepage
The domain administration page displays the following:
- Licensing: Manage user licenses and your AODocs subscription
- Domain roles: Manage super administrators and library creators
- External access: Manage external domains and external users
- Library management: Manage libraries
- Storage: Manage storage accounts
- Audit log: Manage domain audit log
- Third party access: Manage security access
- Help and Support: Customize the URLs for your documentation and support
Learn more: Overview of the domain administration homepage.