As a library administrator, you can configure who can change the permissions of documents in a specific document class in Secured Folders and Document Management libraries.
2. Select Document classes.
3. To open the document class configuration page, you can:
- press the name of the document class you want to configure
- select Configure document class in the More actions menu next to the required document class
4. Select the Security tab.
5. Under General permissions, select the checkbox Only administrators can share documents.
- If this option is selected, only library administrators can change the permissions of documents in this class
- If this option isn't selected, all users who can modify a document in this class can change its permissions
Note: If inherited permissions can't be overridden, you can't select the checkbox Only administrators can share documents. Learn more: Prevent users from overriding inherited permissions.