Bulk Updater is a web application that lets you update in bulk the properties (also called metadata) of your AODocs documents. All users can use the export feature in Bulk Updater; only library administrators and super administrators can use use the update feature.
When you have configured and run your export, you may need to refresh the data in your exported spreadsheet to take account of any changes to your AODocs library since you ran the export.
Important: When you refresh the data in your exported spreadsheet, any local modifications you made to the properties to your spreadsheet are overwritten.
|Refresh your export manually|
|Schedule an auto-refresh for your export|
Refresh your export manually
1. Select the Recent tab.
2. Select Action > Refresh data in the menu next to the export you want to refresh.
A pop-up appears indicating that your request has been taken into account.
3. Press the Open in new tab button in the Spreadsheet column to open your updated spreadsheet.
Schedule an auto-refresh for your export
1. Select the Auto-refresh tab.
2. Select the required export from the drop-down menu in the Export field.
3. Select one of:
- Frequency: select every hour or every 4 hours
- Every day @ UTC time: use the drop-down menu to set a time
4. Press Schedule.
If you haven't yet defined an auto-refresh for this export, the export is added to the list of exports with a scheduled auto-refresh.
If you have already defined an auto-refresh for this export, it is updated in the list.
Tip: You can edit or delete a scheduled auto-refresh using the contextual menu.