Bulk Updater is a web application that lets you update in bulk the properties (also called metadata) of your AODocs documents. All users can use the export feature in Bulk Updater; only library administrators and super administrators can use the update feature.
When you have configured and run your export, you may need to refresh the data in your exported spreadsheet to take account of any changes to your AODocs library since you ran the export.
Important: When you refresh the data in your exported spreadsheet, any local modifications you made to the properties to your spreadsheet are overwritten.
This article explains how to:
Automatically generated table of contents
Refresh your export manually
1. Select the Recent tab.
2. Click the Refresh data button next to the export you want to refresh.
A dialog appears indicating that your request has been taken into account.
3. Click the Open in new tab button in the Spreadsheet column to open your updated spreadsheet.
Schedule an auto-refresh for your export
1. Select the Auto-refresh tab.
2. Select the required export from the drop-down menu in the Export field.
3. Select a frequency:
- Every hour
- Every 4 hours
- Every day – also set a time
- Once a week – also set a day of the week and a time
- Once a month – also set a day of the month and a time
4. Click Schedule.
If you haven't yet defined an auto-refresh for this export, the export is added to the list of exports with a scheduled auto-refresh.
If you have already defined an auto-refresh for this export, it is updated in the list.
Tip: You can edit or delete a scheduled auto-refresh using the contextual menu.