This bookmarklet lets you view document attachments as thumbnails.
Supported pages and permissions
You can use the View Thumbnails bookmarklet in any legacy view containing documents with attachments. Readers can use the View Thumbnails bookmarklet.
Run View Thumbnails
1. After installing the View Thumbnails bookmarklet, go to a legacy view that contains one or more documents with an attachment.
Note: If the legacy view has a browsing panel, you can click a browsing option to refine which thumbnails are displayed.
2. Click View Thumbnails in your bookmark bar.
3. The View Thumbnails dialog opens and the attachments are displayed as thumbnails.
- In Team Folders and Secured Folders, the thumbnails are listed in the dialog.
View Thumbnails bookmarklet in a Secured Folder with a browsing option selected
- In Document Management libraries, the thumbnails are listed under each document name in the dialog.
Note: Documents without attachments are not listed as there are no thumbnails to display.
View Thumbnails bookmarklet in a Document Management library