Bulk Updater is a web application that lets you update in bulk the properties (also called metadata) of your AODocs documents. All users can use the export feature in Bulk Updater; only library administrators and super administrators can use the update feature.
You can view your list of exports at any time. After configuring and running an export, you're directed to the Recent tab.
In your list of exports, you can view:
- the type and status of the export:
Export in progress Export with update enabled Export with update disabled Export with auto-refresh Export has been stopped Export with one or more errors
- the date of the export or its latest update
- the library selected for export or the name defined for the export
- the number of lines in the export spreadsheet
- an Open in new tab button in the Spreadsheet column to open the spreadsheet
- a contextual menu
Click the following buttons:
- List previous update to access details about the configuration of any export.
- Refresh data to refresh the display of an export. Learn more: Refresh the data in your exported spreadsheet
- Delete! to remove the export from the list.
- Start an update to run an update after changing values in your spreadsheet
If you selected Update enabled when you configured and ran your export, you can now:
1. Access the spreadsheet from the Recent tab.
2. If required, refresh the data of your export.
4. Run the update.