When working in Team Folders and Secured Folders using the AODocs Smartbar, you may need to switch from Google Drive to the AODocs interface and back again.
This article explains how to:
Access AODocs from Google Drive
Access AODocs from your My Drive
1. In your My Drive, press the app launcher.
2. Scroll down or press More, then press AODocs.
3. You are redirected to the AODocs homepage, where all the libraries you have access to are displayed.
4. Open a library by pressing once on its name.
Access AODocs from a library, folder or file in Google Drive
When working in the Google Drive interface, you can open a library, a folder or a document directly in the AODocs interface.
1. Right-click on a:
- library root folder
2. Select Open with, press AODocs to open the item in the AODocs Interface.
Access AODocs from Google files (with the Smartbar installed)
Note: You must install the Smartbar to use this feature.
1. Open a Google file.
2. Press the Open in AODocs button. Your Google file opens in AODocs.
Access Google Drive from AODocs
Access Google Drive from the AODocs homepage
2. Press the Google Drive button on the library card of a Team Folder or Secured Folder. The library opens at root level in Google Drive.
Note: You can't open Document Management libraries in Google Drive.
Access Google Drive from a library homepage
2. Press Open library in My Drive. The library opens at root level in Google Drive.
Open a folder or document directly in Google Drive from an AODocs view
2. If required, select a folder or file to open in Google Drive.
3. Press the Open in Google Drive button.
Note: If you didn't select a folder or file, the library opens at root level in Google Drive.
Access Google Drive from AODocs documents
1. Open an AODocs document.
2. Press the Open in Google Drive button. The document opens in Google Drive.
Note: If you selected a document with a non-Google file attachment, the file opens in the Google editor.