As a contributor in an AODocs library, you can create new folders (if you have permission).
Notes: Folders are always available in Team Folders and Secured Folders. In Document Management libraries, folders must be configured by library administrators.
1. In a view with Browse by Folder, either:
- select the level in the folder hierarchy where you want to add a subfolder and click the Create new folder button in the toolbar
- select New Folder in the More actions menu next to the name of the folder where you want to add a subfolder
2. Enter the name of the new folder and click Create.
3. You can now move documents into the newly created folder.
Note: All documents that were created before folders were activated are located at the root folder level.