Dear Smartbar users,
We’re pleased to announce a new version of the Smartbar extension (13.0), planned to be rolled out on 25 July 2019.
Copy a document in the current folder (in a Secured Folder) from the Google editor interface
The Smartbar already allows you to make a copy of a document in the current folder in a Secured Folder library from the Google Drive interface.
With this release, this option is also available from the Google editor interface, via a new inline button or the Make a copy option in the File menu.
- You’re no longer redirected to the security center after closing one of our feature tours.
- The More Search option has been replaced by a button, Search in library trash, to make access easier.
- We made a lot of technical improvements to facilitate the upcoming Smartbar developments whilst maintaining compatibility with Google extension requirements.
- There are no longer incorrect icons displayed on Google Drive lines after closing the file preview.
- The file is now always named correctly when converting a Gmail email to an EML file.
Version 13.0 will be progressively rolling out on 25 July 2019.