As a library administrator, you can group your custom properties into sections, which users will see on the AODocs document page.
– Only library administrators can create sections.
– You can create sections in all types of AODocs library.
|Show or hide the properties in sections|
|Organize your sections and properties|
|Edit section names and descriptions|
You can create sections:
- from the Properties tab on the document class configuration page
- when creating a property
To create a section from the Properties tab:
2. Under Library configuration, select Document classes.
3. To open the document class configuration page, you can:
- press the name of the document class you want to configure
- select Configure document class in the More actions menu next to the required document class
4. Press the Add section button.
5. In the Create a new section pop-up, enter a name and, if required, a description for your section.
– The name must be unique. You can't have two sections with the same name in the same document class.
–The description appears on the document page as a tooltip and in the administration interface.
6. Press Save.
Show or hide the properties in sections
You can expand sections to show their properties or collapse them to hide their properties.
Organize your sections and properties
Re-order your sections
1. Press the left side of a section and drag and drop it to a new position in the list.
Note: Sections can be collapsed or expanded when you drag and drop them.
2. Press Save.
Move properties within, between and outside sections
1. Press the left side of a property and drag and drop it to a new position:
- within the current section
- to any position in another expanded section
- outside sections, to the panel above the sections
Note: Sections must be expanded to be able to drag and drop properties into them.
2. Press Save.
Edit section names and descriptions
1. Select Edit in the More actions menu next to the section you want to edit.
2. Edit the name and, if required, the description.
3. Press Save.
1. Select Delete in the More actions menu next to the section you want to delete.
2. In the Remove section popup:
- if the section doesn't contain any properties, press Delete.
- if the section contains properties, you can move them:
- to another section: select one from the drop-down menu
- outside sections: the properties are moved to the panel above the sections
Then press Confirm.