The AODocs mobile app is a mobile application that brings AODocs features directly into your mobile device.
This article explains how to:
Automatically generated table of contents
Open documents in the mobile app
Understand the document page
The mobile version of the document page opens and you can browse the available sections in your document.
Note: In the AODocs mobile app:
– empty sections are not displayed
– if you open a draft document, a banner indicates who checked it out and when
– if you have a pending workflow action on the document, the Workflow button is displayed in the Workflow section – learn more: Perform workflow actions.
– the document description opens on the description page
– you can't edit the document description
– You can expand and collapse the sections by pressing their name.
– To refresh the page, scroll to the top of the document and swipe down. You can do the same to refresh your list of libraries, list of documents in a view, and list of pending workflow tasks.
– Press the Back button to navigate back to the view, folder, document search or list of documents in a workflow state you were browsing.
A document page with all sections available
If your document has related items, you can press the name of a related document to view its details. Learn more: Configure relations.
Preview and edit your attachments
You can preview and edit your attachments from the document page in view mode or edit mode.
1. Do one of the following:
- open the Attachments section of the document page (see above)
- press the Edit button, then select the Attachments tab
2. Select the required option:
- To preview Google files in Google Drive: press the attachment
- To preview non-Google files, select:
- the Google Drive app
- your browser
Note: You must be signed in to your browser with your AODocs user account. Learn more: AODocs mobile: Known limitations.
Google document with corresponding Google app installed
If you have edit permission on the attachment you can edit the file and save your changes.