Migrate for AODocs is a tool that allows you to migrate files and folders into your AODocs libraries.
Important: Migrate for AODocs is currently available for our service teams only. For EAP access, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article describes how to configure migrations from Sharepoint.
You can run migrations from a blank CSV files that you fill in from scratch. This feature is usually used to create new documents in AODocs in contexts where you don’t have any source files.
Generate your migration spreadsheet
1. Access advanced mode and choose to create a CSV migration. The configuration screen opens.
It must contain only the CSV files that contain the details of your migration:
- data.csv – learn more: the data sheet
- binding.csv – learn more: the binding sheet
- (optional) mapping.csv – learn more: the mapping sheet
Tip: Press the folder icon to select your path.
Notes: Error messages appear if:
– you enter a folder that doesn’t exist
– your CSV file contains semi-colons instead of commas
3. Fill in the common options for migrations under Define target options.
4. Fill in the common options for migrations under Wrap-up.
5. Press Start migration.
6. Open the migration spreadsheet from the card that appears on the Migrate for AODocs screen.
7. Fill in your migration CSV file in the same way as for Google spreadsheets.
8. Continue your migration to create documents in AODocs in the same way as for Google spreadsheets.