Migrate for AODocs is a tool that allows you to migrate files and folders into your AODocs libraries.
Important: Migrate for AODocs is currently available for our service teams only. For EAP access, contact email@example.com.
This article describes how to configure migrations from a Google Drive folder.
Important: You can't migrate files that are shared with you in Google Drive. You must own all the files you migrate.
1. Access advanced mode and choose to create a Google Drive migration. The configuration screen opens.
Notes about migrating from shared drives:
– To move files from a shared drive, you must be a Manager or Content Manager in the shared drive. To copy files from a shared drive, you can be a user in the shared drive.
– After selecting a shared drive or a folder in a shared drive, you can't remove lines from the spreadsheet to remove files from the selection. You have to migrate the entire shared drive or folder.
Tip: Click the Google Drive icon in the left field to open the Google Drive or shared drive folder. You can recover the Drive ID of your selected folder if required.
3. Fill in the common options for migrations under Define target options, then click Next.
4. Fill in the common options for migrations under Wrap-up.
You're now ready to run your migration.