AODocs authentication is based on Google Accounts.
If you don’t have a Google Workspace or Gmail account and you want to keep your current email address to work in AODocs, follow this procedure. It describes how to create a Google Account associated with your existing email address. This will allow you to access the AODocs and Google Drive interfaces.
1. Access the following page: Sign up without Gmail
2. Enter your non-Gmail address and details, then press Next.
An email is sent to your non-Gmail address containing a verification code.
3. Enter the verification code into the Verify your email address pop-up and press Verify.
4. Enter your personal information and press Next.
Your account is created and you are directed to your Google Account page.
6. To access Google Drive: open the app launcher and select Drive.
Note: To access Secured Folders and Document Management libraries, you must be whitelisted as an external user by an AODocs super administrator and be added to the library permissions by a library administrators.
Learn more: Manage external users