This article lists all the updates made to the Universal File Opener (UFO) since version 1.0 (3 July 2017).
Details of the releases:
21 March 2018 (1.3)
Major release: UFO 1.3
- Technical improvements
- New specific Chrome notification if user is logged out
- Fixed possible issue when using UFO in the AODocs interface
26 February 2018 (1.2)
Major release: UFO 1.2
Learn more: UFO V1.2 Release notes
11 December 2017 (1.1.3)
- The workaround for the Google Drive API issue was not complete for Team Drives. It's now fixed.
7 December 2017 (version 1.1.2)
- A bug introduced in the Google Drive Application Programming Interface (API) broke all features of UFO. This version introduces a workaround to restore all features.
6 December 2017 (version 1.1.1)
- Support all types of proxy configuration on Windows (except when a password is required)
- Use the system proxy when possible on macOs (only static proxies are supported)
25 July 2017 (version 1.1)
Major release: UFO 1.1
UFO integration with the Smartbar and AODocs.
3 July 2017 (version 1.0)
Major release: UFO 1.0
Learn more: UFO V1.0 Release notes