Find out how to configure domain-level settings. Learn how to manage AODocs super administrators and library creators, set up storage accounts, whitelist external domains and users, set up library labels for your domain, and more.
- Access the domain administration
- Overview of the domain administration homepage
- Manage AODocs storage accounts
- Redirect permission requests to library administrators
- Manage external domains
- Manage external users
- What is an external user or domain?
- Manage your libraries
- Manage your library labels
- View and export the domain audit log
- Customize your documentation and support URLs
- Use the API to set up reference catalogs on your domain
- Use the API to prevent documents being shared publicly on whole domain