Provide the "Get Shareable Link" with the Smartbar in Secured Folder "Only administrators can share files and folders".
- In a Secured Folder, choose AODocs Settings-> Security Center -> Security -> Check Sharing content "Only administrators can share files and folders".
- Sign in as a non-admin.
- Go to the folder or a file and right-click.
Note that "Get Shareable Link" is either grayed out at the root folder level or not visible in a subfolder/file.
- Now sign in as an Admin to this secured folder.
- The functionality here is the same as for the non-admin. The setting in AODocs is that only an admin can share the folder, but the admin loses that native Google ability to share the folder.
- We would like to match the functionality of AODocs with Google Drive.
We understand a workaround is to open a file and copy the link.
However, we would like to have this native Google Drive features.