The AODocs mobile app is a mobile application that brings AODocs features directly into your mobile device.
This article explains how to add photos and images to documents in Document Management libraries. You can also add photos and images when you create documents in Document Management libraries.
Note: This feature isn't yet available in Team Folders and Secured Folders.
To add photos and images to your documents:
1. Open a document in a Document Management library.
2. Press the More actions button at the top of the document page.
3. Select Attach images, then:
- Take a picture: the camera on your device opens and you can take a picture
- Choose images: the photo gallery on your device opens and you can select one or more images
Note: If you haven't done so already, you need to grant AODocs permissions to use the camera, access the storage on your device and access your Google Drive. Learn more: Authorizations and permissions.
4. Confirm your choice. The images or photo are added to your document as attachments.