The AODocs mobile app is a mobile application that brings AODocs features directly into your mobile device.
This article explains how to add attachments to documents in Document Management libraries. You can also add attachments when you create documents in Document Management libraries.
Note: This feature isn't yet available in Team Folders and Secured Folders or in libraries using Google Cloud Storage (GCS).
To add attachments to your documents:
1. Open a document in a Document Management library.
2. Tap the More actions button at the top of the document page. Alternatively, tap Edit.
3. Select Attach files, then:
- Take a picture: the camera on your device opens and you can take a picture
- Take a video: the camera on your device opens and you can take a video
- Choose media: the gallery on your device opens and you can select one or more items
- Choose files: the file browser on your device opens and you can navigate to the required location, then add files one at a time
Note: If you haven't done so already, you must grant AODocs permissions to use the camera, record audio, access the storage on your device and access your Google Drive. Learn more: Authorizations and permissions.
Important: If you choose a file from Google Drive:
– You can only select non-Google files. Google files are listed but you can't select them.
– A copy of the file is attached to your document. This is different from the AODocs web app, where the file is imported (transferred). Learn more: Import files from Google Drive.
4. Confirm your choice. The selected items are added to your document as attachments.