Migrate for AODocs is a tool that allows you to migrate files and folders into your AODocs libraries.
When you have completed a migration, you can view a report showing:
- the total duration of the migration
- details of each stage of the migration, including errors
This article explains how to:
Automatically generated table of contents
View quick migration reports
1. Click a completed migration in your list of quick migrations. The right side panel opens.
2. Select the Activity tab.
Learn more: Run migrations in quick mode.
View advanced migration reports
Learn more: Run migrations in advanced mode.
1. Select the Finished tab. Your list of completed migrations is displayed.
2. Click the name of a migration to open the right panel.
3. Select the Activity tab.