Any images you use in your workflow emails are hosted by AODocs and are secured via proxy servers. This means that the images can’t be seen by users who aren't connected to AODocs or who don't have access to the domain, library and document the image is attached to.
- Create workflow email templates
- Configure workflow emails – Action emails
- Configure workflow emails – Action reminders
- Configure workflow emails – Notifications
As a Google Workspace admin, you can bypass the proxy so images are visible to all Gmail users.
Learn more from the Google Help Center.
1. Open the Google Admin console.
2. Select Apps > Google Workspace > Gmail > End user access.
3. Select Image URL proxy whitelist.
https://aodocs.altirnao.com/image/[your domain name]
[your domain name] is the name of your domain. In the example below, our domain name is
5. Press Save.