The AODocs mobile app is a mobile application that brings AODocs features directly into your mobile device.
This article provides information on the known limitations of the AODocs mobile app.
|Display inline images in the document description|
|Sort your list of libraries in order of the last time you accessed them|
|Sort libraries with pending workflow tasks|
If you select to open attachments with:
- an app installed on your mobile device, you must select the account associated with the app before opening the attachment
- your browser, you must be signed in to your browser using your AODocs user account
Note: If you're:
– signed in using a different Google account, that account is used to open your browser
– not signed in using another Google account, you are directed to the Google sign-in page
Display inline images in the document description
Inline images are currently not displayed in the AODocs document description page. We're working on fixing this issue.
Sort your list of libraries in order of the last time you accessed them
If you sort your list of libraries in order of the last time you accessed them:
- only the first 100 libraries are sorted this way, the other libraries are sorted by name - in a future version, the sorted libraries will be grouped by time period; as in the AODocs desktop version when you sort your libraries in order of the last time you accessed them
- only libraries that were accessed in the AODocs desktop version are taken into account - in a future version, the libraries accessed in the AODocs mobile app will be taken into account
Sort libraries with pending workflow tasks
In the AODocs mobile app, it's not possible to sort libraries that have pending workflow tasks.
This feature was available in the beta version. However, we identified various behaviours which were not effective and removed it entirely.