The AODocs mobile app is a mobile application that brings AODocs features directly into your mobile device.
This article explains how to:
|Select which libraries to display|
|Sort your library list|
|Search for libraries using keywords|
Select which libraries to display
1. Open the AODocs mobile app.
2. In the bottom panel, press:
- All libraries to view a list of all the libraries you have access to
Note: By default, all libraries are displayed when you open the AODocs mobile app.
Tip: To set a library as a favorite, open the library and press the star in the top right.
Note: you can also press My Tasks to browse your pending workflow tasks.
Sort your library list
1. On your list of libraries, press the sort button.
Note: The sort button displays the current sorting option.
2. Select the required options:
- In the Sort by section, select:
- Name: to sort your list of libraries in alphabetical order
- Last time accessed: to sort your list of libraries in order of the last time you accessed them, grouped by time period (Last accessed today, Last accessed this week, and so on)
– By default, libraries are sorted by name.
– Learn more about a known limitation with sorting libraries by the last time they were accessed.
- In the Filter by section, you can filter libraries by type:
- Team Folder
- Secured Folder
- Document Management
– If you don't select a filter option, all library types are displayed by default.
– You can select only one library type as the filter option at a time.
– You can combine the sorting criteria and the filter option to sort your library list.
Tip: Unselect the library type to remove the filter.
3. Press OK.
Your list of libraries is displayed with the applied sort and filter options.
Search for libraries using keywords
1. In the bottom panel, select to display all your libraries, your favorite libraries or libraries where you have a pending workflow action.
2. Press the search bar. In the list of previous searches, you can:
- press an item to rerun a previous search
- press the cross to delete an item from your list of previous searches
3. Alternatively, in the search bar, fill in part of or all of the name of a library.
The list of libraries displayed is filtered according to the text you entered. The search is not case sensitive and matches partial keywords.
Press the name of a library to open it.
Depending on the library configuration, you can access your documents in various ways.
Tip: Press the Back button to return to your list of libraries.