The AODocs mobile app is a mobile application that brings AODocs features directly into your mobile device. As an AODocs user, you can install the app on Android and iOS devices.
Learn more about which versions of Android and iOS the AODocs mobile app supports.
Note: You need to have an active AODocs licence to use the app.
1. Select the required option:
- On your iOS device: scan this QR code to open the AODocs mobile app in the App Store
- On your Android device: scan this QR code to open the AODocs mobile app in the Google Play Store
Note: If you have a work profile set up on your Android device and you want to group the AODocs mobile app with your other work apps, open the AODocs mobile app in the Google Play Store dedicated to your work profile. Learn more: Using Google Play in your organization.
2. Press Install.
3. Open the app.
4. The first time you install the app, the screen below opens. Press Sign in using QR code and follow the instructions.
Learn more about AODocs instances.
5. Sign in using the account you use to access AODocs.