AOBulk is a tool that allows you to migrate files and folders into your AODocs libraries.
Learn more: AODocs overview: Choose an AODocs library
With AOBulk, you can:
- preview the file and folder structure before running the migration
- configure your file and folder data before their creation as AODocs documents and folders
- define the structure of your migrated files before creating them in AODocs
Important: AOBulk is currently available for our service teams only. For EAP access, contact email@example.com.
|Where can AOBulk migrate from?|
|What is the AOBulk process?|
Where can AOBulk migrate from?
You can migrate data from:
- File system
- Google Drive
- Lotus notes (not currently available)
What is the AOBulk process?
The AOBulk migration process has six stages:
1. Analysis: You can generate a preview of the migration spreadsheet. This lets you analyse the data before the extraction.
2. Extraction: AOBulk extracts file data and fills in the migration spreadsheet.
3. Upload: AOBulk completes the extraction and:
- uploads data into the Google Drive migration accounts
- transfers ownership to the AODocs storage account
Learn more: What is the AODocs storage account?
- gives migrated files a Google Drive file ID
4. Setup: You can manually configure fields, categories and folders in the migration spreadsheet. Your changes are applied before the documents are created in AODocs.
5. Creation: Create the AODocs documents and folders with the configured data applied.
Learn more: What is an AODocs document?
6. Report (not currently available)