This article is for external users who have a personal non-Gmail address, such as a hotmail account.
You can create a Google Account and link it your non-Gmail address. This gives you access to:
- Team Folders through the Google Drive interface if an AODocs collaborator shares documents with you
- Secured Folders and Document Management libraries through the AODocs platform, if an AODocs super administrator has allowlisted you on the domain and a library administrator has added you to the library permissions.
To create a Google Account linked to your non-Gmail address:
1. Access the following page: Create your Google Account.
2. Enter your non-Gmail address and details, then click Next.
An email is sent to your non-Gmail address containing a verification code.
3. Enter the verification code into the Verify your email address dialog and click Verify.
4. Enter your personal information and click Next.
Your account is created and you are directed to your Google Account page.
6. To access Google Drive, open the app launcher and select Drive.
Learn more: Access AODocs libraries as an external user.